This Medical ID for Fitbit and Garmin seamlessly attaches to your existing device. You can also addallergies, medical history, emergency contacts, and more. Perfect for anyone with diabetes type 1 or 2, Alzheimer's, food allergies, and more. Every medical Sidekick ID tag allows for up to 6 lines of custom text.
• Works with all Fitbit models, including Fitbit Charge, Fitbit Versa, and Fitbit FitAlta.
• Works with Samsung Galaxy watches and Apple watches.
• Works with all Garmin models including Garmin Fenix and Garmin Forerunner.
• Engraving is guaranteed for life.
• Made from medical grade stainless steel.
• Sleek, inline attachment that looks great and could save your life in an emergency.
• The 13mm Sidekick fits band widths less and 1/2 inches (12mm)
• The 19mm Sidekick fits band widths that are 1/2 inch (12mm) or larger
NOTE: Click the Find Your Size button below if you aren't sure which size is best for you.
Hi, I have yet to recieve my RoadGear since emy order on the 11th of April, please do check and get back to me? Thank you
Thank you for leaving us a review. We will have one of our CSR members reach out and make this right. We do apologize for the delay.
Simple placement even though not placed on specified watch
I don't know why I waited so long to make this purchase. I mostly run alone, and lately I've been experiencing some health issues. Now I'm a bit less hesitant to go for a run, knowing that if something happens and I need medical attention, whoever finds me will know to call my son. It's a great extra layer of protection and peace of mind.
It looks very cool, quality product, and the service was very fast and easy. I feel better having this information available just in case. I plan to purchase one for my daughter.
I was concerned that this sidekick would be too large or uncomfortable to wear. I was wrong. I don’t notice it. The fit is perfect and I have piece of mind knowing first responders have what they need to treat me and contact my family during an emergency.
For security purposes, we must confirm your email address in order to retrieve your order history.
NOTE: If you've ordered since March 2019, we've got you covered. If your order is older than that, you'll just have to use the ol' memory bank.
If we have your email on file, we are sending you an email now containing a security code. Enter that security code into the field below and click "Submit" to access your previous order history.
Please note that this can take a minute or two to reach your inbox.