"It went on easily and I can't even tell I'm wearing it. Now I have confidence when I leave the house that should anything ever happen, critical medical info is immediately available." - Jessica P.
Delivers peace of mind for you and your family, so you can get out there and do what you love.
• Connects families in emergencies.
• Communicates vital info to first responders (allergies, medical history, emergency contact phone numbers).
• Built to handle every adventure.
Bullet-proof ID that won't take up any Wrist real estate.
• Engraving is guaranteed for life.
• Made from medical grade stainless steel.
• Sleek, inline attachment that looks great.
If it goes on your wrist, the Sidekick will attach to it, including:
- All Fitbit models, including Charge, Versa, and Alta
- All Samsung Galaxy watches
- All Apple watches
- All Garmin models including Garmin Fenix and Garmin Forerunner
- All Whoop, Polar, Coros and Honor Band models
• The 13mm Sidekick fits band widths less than 1/2 inches (12mm)
• The 19mm Sidekick fits band widths that are 1/2 inch (12mm) or larger
NOTE: Click the Find Your Size button below if you aren't sure which size is best for you.
Just need a replacement strap? We've got 'em, right here.
So easy to get onto the watch band. Love it!
The ID looks amazing and the customer service is even better. Will gladly recommend RoadID to everyone.
Great quality, looks neat, fits perfectly. A great medical identification!
I goofed when I ordered my first Road ID by putting the wrong phone number on it. I emailed customer service and they did a spectacular job helping me get a replacement. Ten out of ten!
Nicely finished identity plate
For security purposes, we must confirm your email address in order to retrieve your order history.
NOTE: If you've ordered since March 2019, we've got you covered. If your order is older than that, you'll just have to use the ol' memory bank.
If we have your email on file, we are sending you an email now containing a security code. Enter that security code into the field below and click "Submit" to access your previous order history.
Please note that this can take a minute or two to reach your inbox.