ROAD iD CAREERS
Thank you for your interest in joining our team. IMPORTANT: Before you send us your resume, there are a few things you must be aware of.
First, we only want to receive resumes from applicants that enjoy working in a fun, casual, team-oriented, fast-paced environment. You must also come to grips with the fact that, at Road ID, every employee is provided the opportunity to make real and significant contributions. In fact, you might say that we expect our employees to make real and significant contributions.
Lastly, you must be interested in working for a company whose products are literally saving lives. We're not just making widgets here folks...we're making a real difference. If you can see yourself in this type of environment, please see below for our current employment opportunities.
- A unique opportunity to make a real difference. At Road ID, we don’t make and sell widgets. We produce a product that literally saves lives. It’s a very rewarding experience.
- Smart, motivated co-workers in a fun environment.
- We value work/life balance. Yes, we work hard. But, we don’t work crazy-long hours.
- Like to compete (or complete) in running or cycling events? Good, we reimburse up to $400 per year in registrations fees.
- Philanthropic? So are we. We’ll make a donation each year to the charity of your choice.
- Matching IRA, strong PTO policy, Health/Dental/Vision package, $25K life and AD&D insurance, Free long-term disability insurance, 9 paid holidays.
No recruiters please!