His Road ID told them he is allergic to penicillin and gave my contact info. Without that he would not have been identified until a lot later. The paramedic told me he was glad that he was wearing it, as was I. It was the only piece of identification he had on him. My husband suffered multiple rib and back fractures, a hole in his lung, a fractured right clavicle, ligament injuries to his pelvis, road rash, a badly sprained ankle and horrible bruising. Remarkably no surgery was scheduled.
When he started riding we ordered the Road ID because we thought it was a good thing to have, just in case. We never thought it would actually be so important, so thank you for your wonderful product.
- Hedy .N from Dudley, MA