Inspired by Yellowstone's Grand Prismatic we've gone geyser with this multi colored metal finish. Get 'em while theyâ€™re hot - these IDs will sell out quickly!
• Works with:
- AllFitbitmodels, including Charge, Versa, and Alta
- All SamsungGalaxy watches
- AllApple watches.
- AllGarminmodels including Garmin Fenix and Garmin Forerunner.
- AllWhoop,Polar, andHonor Bandmodels
• Engraving is guaranteed for life.
• Made from feather light aluminum.
• Sleek, inline attachment that looks great and could save your life in an emergency.
• The 13mm Sidekick fits band widths less than 1/2 inches (12mm)
• The 19mm Sidekick fits band widths that are 1/2 inch (12mm) or larger
• Limited Quantities Available
NOTE: Click the Find Your Size button below if you aren't sure which size is best for you.
Easy to add to my Garmin. The colors are great. I think it looks really pretty. I love not needing to wear a separate wrist band for my Road ID. So clever to be able to add to something I am already wearing.
A step-up from the black Sidekick ID that it has replaced. It sits happily on the strap of my Garmin Vivofit HR and matches the burnt titanium card holder that I have. Hopefully it won’t actually be called to action, but the necessary information is there just in case.
I found on receipt of the prism finish tag that the color did not create enough contrast with the text and the text was unreadable. Full marks to roadID for listening to my concern and replacing at zero cost with a much more legible graphite version. Nice work folks!
The visibility is remarkable! Along with my new Garmin it would be difficult to miss.
I love my road ID side kick. I've slipped it on both my fitbit band and regular watch. I love that I can have this with me and not need a separate bracelet or other thing I'd have to carry. I was worried it might feel bulky since I have very small wrists, but I don't notice it at all! Very happy with my purchase
For security purposes, we must confirm your email address in order to retrieve your order history.
NOTE: If you've ordered since March 2019, we've got you covered. If your order is older than that, you'll just have to use the ol' memory bank.
If we have your email on file, we are sending you an email now containing a security code. Enter that security code into the field below and click "Submit" to access your previous order history.
Please note that this can take a minute or two to reach your inbox.