For a limited time, Ember faceplates are here to melt away the winter blues. These special edition aluminum faceplates are feather light with a bright red finish.
This Medical ID for Fitbit and Garmin seamlessly attaches to your existing device. You can also add allergies, medical history, emergency contacts, and more. Perfect for anyone with diabetes type 1 or 2, Alzheimer’s, food allergies, and more. Every medical Sidekick ID tag allows for up to 6 lines of custom text.
• Works with:
- All Fitbit models, including Charge, Versa, and Alta
- All Samsung Galaxy watches
- All Apple watches.
- All Garmin models including Garmin Fenix and Garmin Forerunner.
- All Whoop, Polar, and Honor Band models
• Engraving is guaranteed for life.
• Made from feather light aluminum.
• Sleek, inline attachment that looks great and could save your life in an emergency.
• The 13mm Sidekick fits band widths less than 1/2 inches (12mm)
• The 19mm Sidekick fits band widths that are 1/2 inch (12mm) or larger
• Limited Quantities Available
NOTE: Click the Find Your Size button below if you aren't sure which size is best for you.
I was very impressed with how quick my sidekick ID was made and shipped. I put it on my Garmin as soon as I opened the package. I also enjoyed the info card about the person who made the ID. Thanks!
The tag is exactly as described, and I wear it seamlessly. What I appreciated the most was the kind word of the person who prepared the package!! I love this great culture, so important for runners our outdoor lovers!
Blue is my color. Thanks for the new product.
Love this company and there products. It also provides my wife and kids with some piece of mind when I am gone on thos e long training rides and runs.
Perfect little gizmo. I run and swim a lot, and tend to forget my ID a lot, so an ID that was always attached to my watch seemed like a great idea. And this one works perfectly. It's always there, I've never noticed at all after I put it on, and it's clearly visible for anyone who'd need to see it. I will note that it was not accepted as valid ID by the grocery store clerk when I tried to buy wine - but hey, can't have everything!