"It went on easily and I can't even tell I'm wearing it. Now I have confidence when I leave the house that should anything ever happen, critical medical info is immediately available." - Jessica P.
Delivers peace of mind for you and your family, so you can get out there and do what you love.
• Connects families in emergencies.
• Communicates vital info to first responders (allergies, medical history, emergency contact phone numbers).
• Built to handle every adventure.
Bullet-proof ID that won't take up any Wrist real estate.
• Engraving is guaranteed for life.
• Made from medical grade stainless steel.
• Sleek, inline attachment that looks great.
If it goes on your wrist, the Sidekick will attach to it, including:
- All Fitbit models, including Charge, Versa, and Alta
- All Samsung Galaxy watches
- All Apple watches
- All Garmin models including Garmin Fenix and Garmin Forerunner
- All Whoop, Polar, Coros and Honor Band models
• The 13mm Sidekick fits band widths less than 1/2 inches (12mm)
• The 19mm Sidekick fits band widths that are 1/2 inch (12mm) or larger
NOTE: Click the Find Your Size button below if you aren't sure which size is best for you.
Just need a replacement strap? We've got 'em, right here.
The Garmin watchband ID in rose gold I ordered and received works well on my Garmin Instinct, being just visible enough and good looking as well. I feel better having it with me when I’m working out at the Y, especially, being older now and having medical information First Responders would need to know if I could not communicate. Additionally, I go Birding (bird watching) out in the deserts adjacent Boise, Idaho, oftentimes by my lonesome, so if I had to use my Garmin InReach to call for help, the information would be available.
Excellent service and product. Love the humor!
Like it. Fits good, stays on; don't even notice it's there.
It is very comfortable on my watch. I don’t even feel/notice that it is there and just in case there is an emergency I feel better knowing that my close relatives info is available for someone to call if I can’t speak. Love this product!
Fits perfectly on my watch. I barely even notice it!
For security purposes, we must confirm your email address in order to retrieve your order history.
NOTE: If you've ordered since March 2019, we've got you covered. If your order is older than that, you'll just have to use the ol' memory bank.
If we have your email on file, we are sending you an email now containing a security code. Enter that security code into the field below and click "Submit" to access your previous order history.
Please note that this can take a minute or two to reach your inbox.