Running the Appalachian Trail faster than any human in history requires plenty of coordination and logistics. Harvey and his crew rely on all sorts of technology and other trail amenities to assist them on their journey—from simple outdoor must-haves to the latest and greatest in cutting-edge tech. We highlighted some of them below.
And a special shout-out to Harvey’s sponsors who helped make his journey possible:
- Structural Elements - solutions for orthopedic wellness and athletic performance.
- Run Quest Travel - where the paths of adventure, travel and running intersect.
- CLIF Bar - good food that feeds and inspires the adventure in all of us.
- 2XU - the world’s most technical sportswear company.
- Garmin Outdoor - GPS navigation and wearable tech for life on the outside.
- Swiftwick Socks - the best socks you’ll ever wear, sustainably produced in the USA.
- Sierra Club - the nation’s most influential grassroots environmental organization.