Are you looking to join a team that encourages innovation, professional development, and purpose over profit? This is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We are seeking a highly dependable and motivated team member to make an impactful and positive contribution to our highly efficient and collaborative Fulfillment Team. This role works weekdays from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm, allowing for work/life balance.
ROAD iD is a company that embraces our "Why" - to save lives, provide peace of mind, and fuel adventure. This is a unique opportunity to join a fun, fast-growing company that thrives on making a positive impact in the world. We are on our way to impacting over 9 million lives in the next few years.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As Shipping Resolution Specialist, you’ll diagnose and resolve any shipping issues that impact our ability to deliver a remarkable customer experience utilizing our Fulfillment/Warehouse management tools. To that end, you’ll:
WHO YOU ARE
Your experience will demonstrate that you are self-motivated and self-directed. You’re someone others can rely on, with a passion for problem-solving and collaboration. In addition, you have (and will be able to demonstrate) the following:
This role is located in Covington, KY. While the regular shift is Monday-Friday 7:30-3:30, there could be slight time adjustments based on volume and work efficiencies.
WHO WE ARE
We exist to Save Lives, Provide Peace of Mind, and Fuel Adventure. We do this by improving the outcome of accidents and emergencies. Our products include elegantly simple, Wearable ID & Technology that connects you to friends and family when it matters most.
● We don’t make widgets. We make a difference. We receive genuine testimonials nearly every day from our customers that keep us motivated towards our Dream: To see the day when wearing ID is as common as strapping on a seatbelt.
● We are a great company - made this way by great people.
● We are a great company because we try hard to be a great company
● It’s important to provide a fun, casual, team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
● Every member of the team is provided the opportunity to make real and significant contributions. In fact, you might say that we expect it.
● “Word of mouth” has always been, and will always be, the most important marketing lever. To that end, it is imperative that we deliver a Product, Service, and Journey so blindingly awesome that our customers can’t help but share it.
● Customers don’t want to do business with businesses. Rather, they want to do business with people. So, at every touchpoint, we try to talk and behave like real people.
● In keeping things “elegantly simple.”
● In moving fast and embracing mistakes.
● In giving a percentage of EVERY order to charity.
● Be a part of a unique opportunity to make a real difference. At ROAD iD, we don’t make and sell widgets. Instead, we take pride in providing a product that literally saves lives.
● Competitive elective health, vision, dental & life insurance
● Competitive 401K program you can participate in starting on the first day of work with immediate vesting
● Wellness/Fitness reimbursement of up to $400 each calendar year, annual employee purchase allowance, and annual charitable donation and/or reimbursement towards the adoption of a shelter pet.
● 9 paid holidays per year, Summer Hours & competitive PTO
ROADiD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and respectful work environment where all team members can thrive. Every team member is seen at ROADiD, and empowered to be the best version of themselves.