The growing, energetic Creative Team at ROAD iD is seeking a Graphic Designer with experience in both print and digital media. We’re looking for a motivated individual who can take a creative brief or conversation and convert it seamlessly into display ads, web pages, printed pieces, and various other design media.
The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running. We’re looking for someone excited to push themselves and grow quickly along with us. Around here, designers can (and are expected to) contribute ideas during the concept phase.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring to the table:
- Strong conceptual thinking
- A healthy design background: 2+ years of digital design experience
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team
- A positive attitude with a desire to learn & grow along with a motivated team
- Extensive experience with Adobe CS products: Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Working knowledge of CSS3, HTML5
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and project stakeholder
- Experience working with Shopify templates
- Leadership Experience
- Working knowledge of 80s Films
Here’s why you should work at ROAD iD:
- You have the opportunity to make a real and significant difference
- You get to wake up each day knowing that the work you’re doing might save a life
- You’ll get to work in an incredible, newly-renovated historic building in the heart of downtown Covington
- You get to be part of a vibrant culture that is active in the community
- You’ll receive a competitive salary and benefits
- Free, top-notch lunch every Wednesday. Oh yeah.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oh, and don't forget to include your favorite impulse buy at a grocery store or gas station.