First off, know that this is not your run-of-the-mill customer service department or company. As a member of ROAD iD’s Team, you will have the opportunity to deliver a memorable, effortless and remarkable customer experience. Literally, we want our customers to feel our service is re-mark worthy. This is achieved by empowering our team to deliver on this core value. As such, we are looking for someone to lead our amazing team in the capacity of a Customer Service Manager.
This is a full-time, weekday position. Benefits include:
● Competitive health, vision, dental and life insurance, with disability and FSA/DCA plans available
● Competitive 401K program you can participate in starting on the first day of work with immediate vesting
● Wellness/Fitness reimbursement of up to $400 each calendar year, $200 annual employee purchase allowance and $50 annual charitable donation to your favorite charity or to be used towards the adoption fees of a shelter pet.
● Professional Development Opportunities – including the ability to unlock $2,500 budget to attend a conference or other relevant training upon completion of 3 certifications within our digital marketing training database and tuition discounts through UC Online
● 9 paid holidays per year along with competitive PTO
● Culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and flexibility for work/life balance
WHO WE ARE (what we believe)
Purpose over Profit
It’s not about the money. Yes, we have to care about the lines (specifically the bottom one) mostly because our staff likes to get paid...and rent is due on the 1st. But, at ROAD iD, we put our purpose first. More specifically, we’re laser focused on Saving Lives, Providing Peace of Mind, and Fueling Adventure. Our philosophy is this: If we fervently and ethically pursue our purpose, put our customers first, and put forth our best effort, then the bottom line will take care of itself. Furthermore, we commit to being good corporate citizens by financially supporting non-profits that we believe in. But, we DON’T simply make donations with extra profits that are laying around at the end of the year. Instead, we put that commitment first. Donations come out of revenue, not profit. Giving back is not an afterthought. By way of example, ROAD iD Gives Back is an ongoing promise to donate a portion of every (yes, EVERY) order to charity. Our current charity partner, 4 Paws for Ability, is a remarkable non-profit that provides service dogs to children and veterans in need. Like ROAD iD, they’re saving lives and fueling adventure every day. Check 'em out.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a full-time position based in the Arts District of Covington, KY. You will report to the Director of Operations.
ROADiD is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and respectful work environment where all team members can thrive. Every team member is seen at ROADiD, and empowered to be the best versions of themselves.