Wrist Band Sport
This is the same band that is sold with the Wrist ID Sport. This guy has two integrated reflective stripes that provide increased visibility at night. This Wrist Band Sport is compatible with the Sport ID on the Wrist ID Sport, the Ankle ID, the Shoe ID, and the Shoe Pouch ID. So, if you are buying (or already own) one of these items, you can easily attach your Sport ID to the Wrist Band Sport.
Width: 1 inch (25 mm)
All Road IDs are fresh and saltwater safe. We like to say they are "hydrophilic." If you paid attention in biology class, you'll remember that hydrophilic means "water lover."
1. The comfortable part that goes against the skin is nylon webbing.
2. The closure system is velcro.
3. Elastic holds the ID tag to the band
4. Rubber is used on the "tab" part of the closure system
5. The two silver stripes are highly reflective 3M Scotchlite
The Wrist Band Sport is only compatible with the newer "slotted" ID plate (shown below). The slots in the new ID plate enable it to easily attach to the Wrist Band Sport
. If you purchased a Road ID prior to 2005, you may have the old ID plate without the slots (also shown). If so, your ID will not fit the Wrist Band Sport
and you will need to purchase a new
Wrist ID Sport